Happy New Year everyone !
You surely noticed that there are some changes to my blog (and a few technical issues ! ) so it’s time to talk about them.
I am really excited to share a new design with you that I have been working on with a great WordPress wizard, someone I really found by chance and out of luck. I told him I wanted an overall ‘cooler’ look (sorry if I am overusing this word) and bigger images among other things.
Of course making major changes to this Blog is also a bit scary for me, will I like it when it’s live, more importantly, will you like it ? But there is a lot of fun in trying something new and I want to evolve, so here you go.
If there is anything you like or don’t like, or usability issues, I would love to hear you feedback, so that I know what I can possibly improve in the future.
There are still a few technical thing to be resolved in the next days, sorry about it.
So here you go with a few notes on the changes.
– I wanted bigger images – this resulted in not big but HUGE images in a featured gallery on top of the page. You can click through the images on top of the page and chose to go to the post if you want to – I have to say, this is becoming one of my favorite new changes.
– The blog posts now have one front image, you will see all images on article or ‘view post’. I admit it’s a bit more clicking work, but I felt it was a nicer design decision.
– Still in the works is a click-through gallery.
– The categories are now on top of the page with a drop down menu.
– The are random featured posts underneath the big featured gallery. This is a lot of fun even for me, because I can glance at older posts that I might have forgotten about, really just another thing to play with.
So I say welcome to my New updated blog and I look forward to sharing great images with you in 2015 !
I haven’t made much of a year in review post or preview of 2015, so I will do it here.
2014 was a great year for me especially work-wise. Streetstyle photography has become more and more difficult, but when I return from a season and go through the images, I only remember the fun parts, I am still very much addicted to it.
So in 2015 you will see again many new seasons images, starting with the Pret-a-Porter shows in February, and if my schedule allows even Australia Fashionweek in April.
In January I will be traveling to Miami for work, that should be a great pictures adventure as well.
So in general, many travels …
Thank you all for following this blog !